The school is grateful to the staff who have volunteered to run clubs for their commitment to the school's extra-curricular provision. Please note that the school behaviour policy also applies to extra-curricular clubs. We would expect all children attending to be committed to the club. Where there are concerns, the staff will raise these with their parents.
- Please book via ParentPay. Please only book 3 (staff run) clubs maximum, to enable every child to access a club.
- Clubs will go live Monday 18th September
- For external providers, please contact the relevant provider (Non-Stop Action, Ukulele, Boo Theatre & Entertainment Drama Club, Gymnastics/Cheerleading)
- Please note that activities may have to be removed from the programme if there is insufficient uptake
For all other clubs please book directly as below:
- To book for Non-Stop Action clubs (football/dance) – https://www.nonstopaction.co.uk/event-booking
- To book for Drama club (Boo Theatre and Entertainment) email email@example.com
- To book for Ukulele contact Mr Hughes via text or WhatsApp on 07904 256385
- To book Cheerleading and Gymnastics – email Maria firstname.lastname@example.org